Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Seeing as I don't need a fresh start (really, I took care of that about five months ago), I didn't make any resolutions this year. Typically, my resolutions are of the "eat healthier, exercise more" variety, anyway, and at this point in my life that's more of an ongoing hope than anything else.

However, I do always make some wishes in the new year.

I wish for peace and happiness all around, and health and good fortune among all my loved ones. I wish for a productive, fruitful and wonderful coming year. And I wish for a little luck in life, too, because while I am always hardworking, a little luck can never hurt.

In 2010 I married the most wonderful guy. I moved into my first house. I started culinary school. And of course in between all of these huge things, there were endless wonderful little moments and events that shaped the year, too. It was a great year - not without any hardships, of course, but overall it was a blast.

Here's to hoping that 2011 brings just as many crazy adventures and creates just as many amazing memories!

1 comment:

  1. 2011 is going to be amazing. I think last year involved life-altering changes for a lot of people I know. I think you're amazing, and I'm so, so glad we're friends.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete